I’m Adam Farrah and my life’s work is to build a healthier world, one life at a time.
This idea has been the guiding principle in how I live my own life, how I approach my work with clients and my writing for more than a decade.
I’m currently living in Old Saybrook, CT – where I grew up – and coaching one-on-one personal training sessions with a select group of private clients in my exceptionally well-equipped garage gym. I also do diet and lifestyle coaching by phone and Skype and have helped clients from all over the world build better, healthier lives.
I’ve spent the last decade of my life deeply immersed in all things health, fitness, Paleo diet and sustainable and minimalist living. My experience and accomplishments include:
• A Bachelors Degree in Chemistry Cum Laude from the University of Connecticut.
• I’ve been coached by some of the biggest names in health, Paleo, martial arts and fitness. I’ve been personally coached by Louie Simmons, Rob Wolf, Ken Blackburn, Steve Cotter, Jeff Tucker and Dr. Mark Cheng, among others.
• I’m an IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher under Steve Cotter and Ken Blackburn and have 6 different CrossFit certifications.
• I’m a Level One Grappling Instructor under Mr. Roy Harris – a Fifth Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
• I’m also a published author. I wrote “The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link” and am Co-editor of “The Paleo Miracle 2: Women of Strength.” Both are available on Amazon.
• Since 2009 I’ve been a prolific writer. My work has been featured in every issue of Paleo Magazine from 2011 to 2015, I’ve written for MILO, WODTalk, TRAIN and HARDGAINER Magazines and my work has been featured on internet sites including BoxLife, MyFiveFingers and others.
• I’ve been regularly featured on an array of Paleo, health and wellness podcasts since 2011. I was a regular, monthly guest on Paleo Magazine Radio with Tony Federico for more than two years and have been a guest and repeat guest on many others including Wellness Force Radio, Primal Diet, Modern Health, Phoenix Helix and Jimmy Moore’s Livin’ La Vida Low Carb Show.
• I’ve been a martial artist most of my life and am currently a personal student of Modern Arnis Grandmaster Brian Zawilinski and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Chris Martell. My martial arts experience includes Modern Arnis, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Traditional Japanese and Kenpo Karate and Mixed Martial Arts.
The above experience all comes together in a way that allows me to help myself and others live better, healthier, stronger and more functional lives. I can help you live well too.