In the book Medical Marijuana for Ulcerative Colitis, author, scientist and health coach Adam Farrah demystifies medical marijuana and cannabis chemistry with a specific focus on inflammatory bowel disease.
- Practical, real-world use and results-focus specifically for ulcerative colitis
- Culmination of a decade of research and experience
- Engaging, scientific and well-written in an accessible style
- An essential reference for IBD sufferers using or considering medical marijuana
- Navigate state medical marijuana markets and choose products more confidently
- Written and researched by an experienced scientist and published author
- Learn about edibles, tinctures, smoking, vaping, THC, CBD, terpenes and more!
- Includes interviews with medical and cannabis industry professionals
- Discusses a whole-life healing approach that incorporates food and lifestyle changes
- A must-read for anyone with ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease!
Medical Marijuana for Ulcerative Colitis is a thoroughly researched, results-focused manual written by an experienced author and scientist. The author also happens to be successfully using medical marijuana for UC since 2014 as his only medication.
The recent proliferation of medical and recreational marijuana across the U.S. has opened up an exciting alternative treatment option for those with ulcerative colitis.
Medical marijuana is life-changing and very effective medicine for ulcerative colitis.
Combined with food and lifestyle changes and stress-reduction practices, medical marijuana can be powerful medicine for IBD and the myriad challenges that come with it like depression, anxiety, PTSD and insomnia.
In less than a decade, marijuana has gone from a vilified and dangerous supposed “gateway drug” to a significant mainstream acceptance. As of this writing, more than half the states in the U.S. offer medical marijuana cards and options for medical users with qualifying conditions.
There’s never been a better time to learn about how this amazing healing plant can offer a potent and effective non-pharmaceutical option for inflammatory bowel disease.
If you struggle with ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease and want to learn about the great healing potential of cannabis medicine, Medical Marijuana for Ulcerative Colitis by Adam Farrah, B.S. is the book for you!