Get it on Amazon here! The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link
This is the book that will help you make sense of all the opinions, ideas, theories and conflicting information that are out there in the Paleo and healthy eating world…
The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link is a unique work within the Paleo diet and healthy eating and living genre. The book doesn’t lay out dogmatic and inflexible rules and concepts. Instead, it empowers you to make your own decisions, evaluate information critically and create a diet and lifestyle that serves you as an individual.
Whether your focus is on health, healing or athletic performance, The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link will help you:
- Leave behind the “shoulds,” the dogma and all the conflicting information and opinions. You’ll learn to separate out the important from the trivial and create a diet that works for you – one that you’ll stick to long term.
- Separate truth from fiction and fact from fad and fantasy – you’ll understand Paleo and the entire diet world from a new and fresh perspective.
- Learn the foods you should eat sparingly – or not at all – even though they’re considered “Paleo.”
- Diet and food will only take you so far. Learn the specific lifestyle practices and habits that can make all the difference in your quest for health and performance.
- Create a fully customized, healthy Paleo diet that you thrive on as an individual.
- Understand the differences between Grain Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Primitive and every other concept that gets thrown around the current diet landscape.
By presenting Paleo eating as a diet genre as opposed to a static diet with black and white rules, The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link empowers you to create your own individualized diet, make decisions and choices for yourself and create a lifelong eating and living practice based on Paleo principles.